Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter


A really quick iPad post this morning to wish everyone Happy Easter. 


We have a busy week end. We will join the granddaughters for Sunrise service, then come home and have Easter dinner and the egg hunt. Today I tutor at the University and shop for groceries. The Sun is shinning this morning and it is supposed to be warm all week end. 

I am really enjoying everyone's spring photos and gardens. There is so much good and joy to celebrate in your gardens. I start my day early by reading your posts, taking joy in your kind thoughts and good words as you write about your own joy in your garden, a very good way to start a day, don't you think?

And thank you for all of you very kind condolences for Country. He was a sweet boy.

Happy Easter.



7 comments:

  1. Have a blessed weekend my friend. I love your pretty table filled with delights. If you get a chance....look at my sidebar at the very top of my favorites. Yours is on top and then the third one is Jemma's. Don't the tables and lamps look a lot alike? Amazing...and both so beautiful! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your cat Anne.....I came over to wish you and your family a Happy Easter, but was sad to hear your news. Nevertheless, I hope you and your family will have a good time!

    Take are,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Blessed Easter Ann! I love what you did in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The three pots of pansies I planted in the back pot are thriving and I'm thrilled! It's cloudy but the birds are chirping! Bliss!
    Happy Easter, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a pretty Easter table with all those little bunnies.
    Wish you and your family a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried to post from my iPad since my first effort. Do you find it easy? Your bunny table is sweet and I hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Easter decorations. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Back in the Swing of Things

 Well, hello friends. My only post for the year was in March when I declared, "I'm Back." I really didn't go any place; I ...